Weekly Catholic Mass and Rosary in 2nd-floor Chapel:
• Sunday–Thursday Mass: 10:30 am
• Monday–Friday Rosary: 10:00 am
Additional Spiritual Opportunities at Stonehill Health Center:
• Rosary Video: 6:00 pm daily
• Communion Service: Fridays at 10:30 am
• Ecumenical services are held the fourth Thursday of each month in the chapel.
• Eucharistic Adoration and Benediction is offered on the first Thursday of every month in the chapel.
• A Memorial Service for families of loved ones is held monthly on the fourth Saturday of the month to recognize and hold in prayer residents who have passed during the previous month.
Weekly Catholic Mass and Rosary in Assisi Chapel:
• Sunday–Friday Mass: 9:30 am
• Saturday Mass: 4:00 pm
• Daily Rosary: 4:00 pm
Additional Spiritual Opportunities at Assisi Village:
• Mothers’ Prayer Group:
– Mondays at 10:10 am in the Community Room
• Ecumenical Bible Study:
– Wednesdays at 10:00 am in the Living Room
• Memorial Masses are planned by resident priests as needed
Communal Reconciliation and Anointing of the Sick* is offered routinely to all Stonehill community members during the Lent and Advent seasons, and as needed throughout the year.
*Anointing of the Sick is performed by a resident priest, priest of parish affiliation, or pastors of other denominations per resident and family request.
Deacon Dave supports residents, resident families, and employees across campus in their spiritual needs, oversees the day-to-day events in the Chapel, and provides Word and Communion Services when a priest is not available. Deacon Dave is a part of our interdisciplinary Pastoral Care Committee.
Our Pastoral Care Committee can assist residents, families, and volunteers with spiritual care requests including: