Weekly Catholic Mass and Rosary in 2nd-floor Chapel:
• Monday–Friday Mass: 10:30 am
• Monday–Friday Rosary: 10:10 am
• Sunday Mass: 10:30 am
• Sunday Rosary: 4:00 pm
Additional Spiritual Opportunities at Stonehill Health Center:
• Ecumenical services are held the third Wednesday and first and third Saturdays of each month. Monthly Worship and Song Service is held in the Memory Care Household.
• Sr. Rosemary Vaske, OSF offers a weekly Spiritual Sharing group in the chapel and weekly in the Memory Care Household.
• Eucharistic Adoration and Benediction is offered on the first Friday of every month in the chapel.
• A Memorial Mass for families of loved ones is held monthly—generally on the last Sunday of the month—to recognize and hold in prayer residents who have passed during the previous month.
• Divine Mercy is held in the chapel every Wednesday.
Weekly Catholic Mass and Rosary in Assisi Chapel:
• Sunday–Friday Mass: 9:30 am
• Saturday Mass: 4:00 pm
• Daily Rosary: 4:00 pm
Additional Spiritual Opportunities at Assisi Village:
• Mothers’ Prayer Group:
– Mondays at 10:10 am in the Community Room
• Ecumenical Bible Study:
– Wednesdays at 10:00 am in the Living Room
• Memorial Masses are planned by resident priests as needed
Communal Reconciliation and Anointing of the Sick* is offered routinely to all Stonehill community members during the Lent and Advent seasons, and as needed throughout the year.
*Anointing of the Sick is performed by a resident priest, priest of parish affiliation, or pastors of other denominations per resident and family request.
Linda Frommelt is available to residents, families, and volunteers regarding any of the following: