Weekly Catholic Mass and Rosary in 2nd-floor Chapel:
• Monday–Thursday Mass: 10:30 am
• Monday–Friday Rosary: 10:00 am
• Sunday Mass: 10:30 am
Additional Spiritual Opportunities at Stonehill Health Center:
• Rosary Video: 6:00 pm daily
• Communion Service: Fridays at 10:30 am
• A communion/prayer service is held in the Memory Care Household several times a month.
• Ecumenical services are held the fourth Thursday of each month in the chapel.
• Eucharistic Adoration and Benediction is offered on the first Thursday of every month in the chapel.
• A Memorial Service for families of loved ones is held monthly on the fourth Saturday of the month to recognize and hold in prayer residents who have passed during the previous month.
• Divine Mercy is held in the chapel the fourth Thursday of each month.
Weekly Catholic Mass and Rosary in Assisi Chapel:
• Sunday–Friday Mass: 9:30 am
• Saturday Mass: 4:00 pm
• Daily Rosary: 4:00 pm
Additional Spiritual Opportunities at Assisi Village:
• Mothers’ Prayer Group:
– Mondays at 10:10 am in the Community Room
• Ecumenical Bible Study:
– Wednesdays at 10:00 am in the Living Room
• Memorial Masses are planned by resident priests as needed
Communal Reconciliation and Anointing of the Sick* is offered routinely to all Stonehill community members during the Lent and Advent seasons, and as needed throughout the year.
*Anointing of the Sick is performed by a resident priest, priest of parish affiliation, or pastors of other denominations per resident and family request.
Tammy Reichel is available to residents, families, and volunteers regarding any of the following:
FR. PAUL ATTAH-NSIAH