We have identified a new case of COVID-19 in a Health Center employee, however, because they had not worked in the past 14 days, we are NOT in Outbreak Status at the Health Center. There is a new employee case at Assisi Village and there continue to be active cases in residents at Assisi Village.
COVID-19 test results at the Stonehill Communities Health Center as of April 13, 2022:
Number of Positive Resident Cases: 0 Residents; 89 Recovered
Number of Positive Employee Cases: 1 Employee; 200 Recovered
Number of Residents Tested w/ COVID-19 symptoms or Surveillance Tested (including pending): 248 (1 Pending)
Number of Employees Tested for COVID-19 for Symptoms or Exposure (Including Pending): 511 (0 Pending)
COVID-19 test results at Stonehill Communities Assisi Village as of April 13, 2022:
Number of Positive Residents at Assisi Village: 17 positive; 17 recovered
Cases are present on all levels, Assisted Living, Independent Living, Assisted Living Memory Care.
Number of Positive Employees at Assisi Village: 1 positive; 16 recovered
We continue to vigilantly monitor the cases at Assisi Village. Please be aware of the following:
We encourage all visitors to postpone or consider the necessity of visits prior to entering Assisi Village. All visitors will be screened upon entry and should perform hand hygiene. A face mask must be worn while walking through the building and is strongly encouraged to be worn in all resident rooms. Visits may be conducted in the resident apartment or outdoors.
Assisi Village Resident Services
We will re-evaluate the below measures on 4/18/2022.
- Meals will be brought to the resident apartments. No community dining will be available at this time. Meals will be served using disposable plates/utensils.
- Group activities will be placed on hold until further notice.
- Mass will be placed on hold until further notice.
- Residents may continue to come out of their apartments, but are strongly encouraged to wear a mask and perform hand hygiene upon entry/exit of apartment. Masks are encouraged to be worn in the community as well.
- Therapy will continue to see residents that are negative for COVID-19. These appointments will be taking place in the afternoon to limit the activity between Stonehill Health Center and Assisi Village.
- The Sky Bridge between Stonehill Health Center and Assisi Village will be closed off during this time. If you are someone that uses this to visit a loved one at Stonehill Health Center, please contact Christine Smyth or Carlene Hillard.
If you have any questions regarding visitation or our ongoing precautionary measures you may contact Peggy Stockel, V.P. of Operations or Matt Jahn, Director of Health Services at 563-557-7180.
V.P. of Operations/Administrator
All previous updates can be read at: https://www.stonehilldbq.com/coronavirus/