We are happy to announce the Stonehill Wellness Center will re-open on June 1st.
Things will look a bit different than you are used to for awhile. These guidelines will be in place for June and then re-evaluated. Please know these precautions are in place for the safety of all members and staff.
- Appointments will be required and only 20 members will be in the facility at a time. Beginning Friday, May 29 you will be able to call 48 hours ahead to schedule a 45 minute workout session. Please call 563.690.9640.
- Each member will complete a screening questionnaire about symptoms and have their temperature taken. We ask that if you have a fever, cough, or other respiratory symptoms that you please stay home.
- Only individual appointments are allowed, there will be no group fitness classes at this time. We will re-evaluate this at the end of June.
- The hours will be 7 am-3 pm Monday-Friday.
- By order of Governor Reynolds we will not be opening the Hydroworx™ pool or sauna in June.
- Please continue to practice social distancing, maintaining 6 feet between you and the other members, as well as good hand hygiene. Hand sanitizer will be available.
- We ask that you continue to wipe down the equipment with the rags and sanitizer available when you are done.
Additionally, many of you have asked about your membership fees. For those who chose the ACH monthly withdrawal option, you will notice that we did not take payments out for April or May and because you were only able to come half of March, we also will not take payments out in June. For those who paid for an annual membership we are not able to give refunds, but we will extend your membership by 3 months.
We look forward to seeing you soon. Please call Wellness Director, Mallory Busch will any questions at 563.690.9640. Thank you.